The Liceu Conservatory manages the Public Music School “Claudi Arimany” and it is located in the municipality of Les Franqueses del Vallès and shares the same study programs with the other Liceu Music Schools.
The historic slaughterhouse building has been remodeled to host the Music School, which perform a dynamic role within the municipality and which accompany students in their music training from the early childhood.
Our Philosophies are:
- Enjoying music and learn by doing.
- Encourage creativity in students.
- Follow and globally develop personal skills, spotting talent and ensure the achievement of competencies.
- Educate on the values of participation, respect and cooperation between equals, and ensure the confidence and perseverance in the study.
- Apply a suitable methodology for learning classical music and modern music.
- Provide flexible itinerary with different intensities and dedication.
Piano, Guitar, Violin, Viola, Cello, Bass, Flute, Clarinet, Trumpet, Saxophone and Percussion.
Jazz and Modern Music
Piano, Flute, Electric Guitar, Bass Guitar, Bass, Drums, Percussion, Saxophone, Trumpet, Trombone, Singing.