NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.

If you not change browser settings, you agree to it.

I understand


What kind of degree is offered for the Masters and Music Training?

Master studies have valid official title for the entire European Higher Education Area. Students who take Music training will have a degree or certificate of the Conservatori del Liceu certifying the number of lessons and the program pursued.

How long do the courses take?

The official Master has duration of one academic year (October to May, except the Master of Opera that starts in January and ends in May). The Music Training courses offer varies in duration, chosen by the student according to their interests and possibilities that may be of an academic year, a semester or a month.

Are the admission requirements the same for all courses?

No, they are different. For the Master the candidate must be in possession of the Higher Grade or the Bachelor of Music or, in specific cases, possess a degree in another field and demonstrate a sufficient level for admission to the requested master.

Those who do not have access to this requirement (absence of new Degree or Higher degree in music) can attend the training program to obtain a master's or postgraduate qualification Liceu Conservatory.

Candidates for Music Training courses don’t need to have formal qualifications.

In what language are the courses taught?

The courses are taught in English, Spanish and/or Catalan, adapting to the student.

Can a student choose their professor instrument?

Yes, the student can choose the teacher of interest between different options and profiles offered by each department.

Can you access scholarships?

The Conservatori del Liceu offers scholarships for Master students. The application is made with the same material that the student sends to apply for admission.

When and how should the tuition fee be paid?

Course fees must be paid in full at the time of enrollment. Payment is made by bank transfer.

Does the Conservatory have a residence for students from outside Barcelona?

The Conservatory has agreements with some nearby residences, as well as information on websites to find an apartment or room for rent.

Do foreign students need a visa to study at the Conservatori del Liceu?

Under current legislation, all foreign nationals from countries not members of the European Economic Area and Switzerland, to conduct studies in Spain, must have a student visa issued by the Embassy of Spain in their country of origin. Once the student has been accepted and enrolled, the Conservatori del Liceu issues a letter of acceptance. As visa applications may take time, the acceptance of these candidates will be made three months before the start of the course.

Conservatori del Liceu

Carrer Nou de la Rambla, 88
08001 Barcelona
(+34) 93 327 12 00


Troba'ns a

facebook-icon  twitter-icon  youtube-icon

 Premis i Reconeixements 

Creu Sant Jordi de la Generalitat de Catalunya
Medalla d’Or al Mèrit Cultural de l’Ajuntament de Barcelona
Medalla d'Or del Gran Teatre del Liceu
Menció especial de l’Associació Amics de la Rambla
Homenatge 175anys - Cambra de Comerç de Barcelona
Premi Europeu a l’Excel·lència - Fundació de Foment Europeu AEFE

CONSERVATORI DEL LICEU   ©reservat tots els drets 2013   

avis legal    mapa web