The Conservatori del Liceu participates in the Erasmus mobility programme. Thanks to this programme students can go and study for a period of time in a higher education institution in another European country and it will be fully recognised academically.
- The 27 countries in the European Union: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia , Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
- One candidate country: Turkey.
- Three associate countries: Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
• Applications are managed by your study center. It is necessary that you contact the International Relations Office at your conservatory or university.Your application will be processed directly by them and they will communicate you the acceptance or rejection of your request.
• On our website you will find the necessary information Conservatory to fillyour request. It is important to state clearly the subjects and period in which you are interestested.
• The Learning Agreement will be returned to you before the start of your stay, stating if the requested subjects have been aproved. In case you need to change later some of the requested subjects, the change should be reflected in an amendment compulsory Learning Agreement original, it must also be accepted by your home institution.
Deadline for acceptance of Erasmus mobility application course 2013-2014: April 15 of 2013
ACADEMIC RECOGNITION PROCEDURES
The Liceu Conservatory applies since 2010 the ECTS system in its curricula, and it is used therefore in all recognition procedures. 60 credits are attached to the workload of a fulltime academic year, or 30 credits to a full-time semester. For different periods of mobility, the total credit amount should be calculated on a case by case basis, but students are encouraged to complete at least 15 credits per trimester.
CONSERVATORY STUDENTS WHO WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE ERASMUS
Agreement with the University of North Texas (United States)
An agreement between the Conservatori del Liceu and the University of North Texas allows students to spend some time studying in this North American university which is fully recognized academically. While at the university students will only pay the Conservatori tuition fees.
Berklee College of Music
L’Aula de Jazz i Música Moderna of the Conservatori del Liceu was the first college to become part of the Berklee International Network, a benchmark college in the teaching of Jazz and modern music. As a result of this partnership we schedule many joint activities like master classes and concerts.
Collaboration agreement with Latin America
The Conservatori del Liceu works closely with universities and other academic and cultural organisations in Latin America, with a view to supporting talented musicians who would like to continue their studies in Barcelona. In addition the aim is to develop academic activities and encourage mobility among students. Through various agreements students can have a study period in different Latin American centres with full academic recognition.
List of universities.pdf