Studies in Modern Music and Jazz
L’AULA offers Professional Level studies in Modern Music and Jazz. It has a proprietary curriculum that is in accordance with the contents of the Berklee School of Music as well as Decree 25/2008 from the Department of Education of the Generalitat de Catalunya that regulates the Professional Level.
L’AULA’s curriculum is organized into six courses from beginner, without any previous experience, to the completion of the Professional Level.
Students can select the Modern Music and/or Jazz track, depending on the specialties of the teachers, ensembles and specific subjects, in various musical styles including Jazz, Rock, Pop, Fusion, Latin, etc. Each option provides the student with complete training directed toward the type of music that is most suited to the student’s interests.
The last two courses can be completed as unregulated studies to obtain a Diploma from L’AULA or they can be completed as regulated studies (through an entrance exam) to obtain the Professional Music Degree.
Piano, Electric Guitar, Electric Bass, Double Bass, Drums, Percussion, Saxophone, Trumpet, Trombone and Voice.
Free Choice Studies
The proposed studies Conservatory pounds fully customized to the student / depending on your level, skills and interests. A program is not tied to any particular course, and therefore no assessment, where in each case the contents are set to work on the course.
The studies are open to:
- Students who have completed undergraduate professional and want to continue to improve themselves without access to the top.
- Students who want to prepare specifically for the entrance examination to higher education.
- Students who, having completed a basic or elementary, want to work based on the contents of the professional level but with a rhythm of work and personalized program.
- Classes instrument with individualized academic program
- Participation in ensembles and chamber groups
- Option to make any elective curriculum
Open studios where students / want to choose which subjects to study: